The Harbinger 4.5” Foam Core Belt was built to help stabilize core muscles and support the lower back during lifting. The flexible, ultra-light foam core allows for full range of motion during functional strength training, without ever interfering with your movement. A premium hook and loop fastener provides a strong hold, no snagging, and easy transitioning between movements. The steel roller buckle glides smoothly and allows for a secure, customized fit from person to person. The belt is to be worn tightly around the natural waist to provide the best stabilization. The Foam Core Belt is well suited to perform Olympic lifts such as snatches and cleans, with its low profile that won’t interfere with a close to body bar path. The 4.5” width meets IWF competition standards, built for both men and women. Harbinger is the source for high-quality, carefully engineered gloves, belts, and strength training accessories. With proprietary technology and advanced design, Harbinger drives the category and continues to deliver new, innovative products for weightlifters and strength trainers worldwide.
• A versatile, low profile belt for moderate lifting and functional movements
• The 4.5 inch Foam Core Belt helps stabilize core muscles and supports lower back during lifting
• Designed with premium hook and loop fastener for a stronger hold and no snagging
• Low profile steel roller buckle won't interfere with lifts
• Meets IWF competition standards
• Built to fit both men and women, available in small thru x-large